Skip to the content
- Get a sack or a bag large enough to hold several items.
- Have your child go through the house and fill the sack with several random objects.
- Meanwhile or beforehand, lay out some alphabet cards in a long row from A-Z on the floor or table.
- When your child’s bag is full, have them sort the objects by placing them under the alphabet letter that matches its beginning sound.
- You can change this up by assigning a set number of items they must find for each target letter – great for review!